Any personal information that you submit on this website is controlled by Bristol2Night. In the event that any or all of bristol2night.co.uk is sold to a third party, this information may be passed on to that third party as part of the sale process.
While cookies are used to maintain a user’s position within the site we do not use them to store permanent data or information. Furthermore we do not disclose personal data unless authorized to do so.
Bristol2Night website does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with reputable third parties, but you can tell us not to by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out the privacy and cookies policy of Jumago Limited, Company Number 09683550 (England), who controls this website. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act, the data controller is Jumago Limited.
Collection of Personal Information
The types of personal information collected and stored by Jumago Limited might include your name, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, fax number and credit/debit card details (to the extent permitted by the Data Protection Act 1998 and related legislation (“the DPA”).
Jumago Limited (or any of its sub-contractors) may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
1. any data which you provide when you complete and submit an application to Bristol2Night to register on its website or receive email alerts or other communications from Bristol2Night;
2. any data that you provide via postings to forums and blogs and any other posting that you make to an Bristol2Night website (in such circumstances the information posted by you will, of course, also be available to users of the website throughout the world);
3. during any transaction with us; and
4. any other data which you provide to Bristol2Night when you enquire about our activities, email, telephone or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information.
3. Bristol2Night (or any of its sub-contractors) may also receive information about you from third parties, for example a friend who wants to tell you about one of our websites.
Storage & Retention of Your Information
Bristol2Night will keep your information on a secure server. The technology that Bristol2Night uses and the security policies which Bristol2Night has implemented are intended to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and improper use.
Use of Your Information
Jumago Limited may use your personal information (subject in each case to the requirements of the DPA) for the following purposes:1. administering your website account(s) and otherwise in connection with any service for which you have provided your information, including any email alerts, transactions with us and competitions and promotions that you take part in;
2. responding to any enquiry you make;
3. subject to your consent, sending you newsletters and/or alerts and information regarding Bristol2Night or any third party’s future services (in all formats to which you have consented e.g. post, email, text); and
4. for generating aggregated statistics about users, traffic patterns etc. of the Bristol2Night website and other services and developing marketing plans.
Bristol2Night may also disclose your information (subject in each case to the requirements of the DPA) as follows:1. if you have given your consent for Bristol2Night to do so, to other selected organisations to enable them to contact you or send you information by post, telephone and/or email;
2. to any service providers, sub-contractors and agents appointed by Bristol2Night to perform the above functions on its behalf and in accordance with its instructions;
3. to third parties selected by Jumago Limited as part of aggregated and anonymised statistics about users, traffic patterns etc of the Bristol2Night website;
4. to such individuals and/or bodies as necessary to ensure Bristol2Night’s compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal proceeding or governmental request;
5. (where you post material that does or may constitute a criminal offence, breach the rights of a third party, give rise to a civil action or breach the Terms & Conditions of the applicable website and as otherwise necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Bristol2Night and its customers), to any relevant authority or third party requiring Bristol2Night to disclose the identity of or locate anyone posting such material on Bristol2Night website; and
6. to any individual making a subject information request to Bristol2Night.
In the event that Bristol2Night (or a relevant part of Bristol2Night) is acquired by or merges with another company, your personal information may be passed to the purchasing/merging company amongst the transferred business assets. This will enable your relationship to continue with the relevant Bristol2Night business despite the change of ownership.
When you visit Bristol2Night website,Bristol2Night uses “cookie” technology try to make that experience simple, personalised and meaningful. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer or any similar device you use to access the internet e.g. smart phone, tablet or other mobile device when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about you’re use of the website. A number of cookies Bristol2Night use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
Create a specific log-in session for a visitor or a member to our website in order that page requests by that visitor are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
Recognise when a visitor of our website has visited before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website and allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
Customise elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the website;
Collect statistical information about how our visitors use the website so that we can improve the website and learn which parts are most popular to visitors.
This information is then used to serve interest-based advertisements which it is believed will be targeted to your interests. Without these cookies, advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and to your interests.
Certain cookies are either set by third parties on the Website or these are set by us using the third parties cookie code. More information about cookies placed by third parties and how to restrict or block their cookies can be accessed by following the link to their website. In addition to cookies, tracking gifs may be set by us or third parties in respect of your use of the Site. Tracking gifs are small image files within the content of our site or the body of our newsletters so we or third parties can understand which parts of the website are visited or whether particular content is of interest.
Third Party Websites
Please be aware that Bristol2Night does not control and is not responsible for websites that are referred to or linked from its own websites and that use of your personal information on these websites is not subject to this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
To access certain parts of the website,Bristol2Night may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself. You are reminded that in addition to the provisions of this Privacy and Cookies Policy, where you register you also agree to: provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”); and maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it fully up to date.